Are You Tired of the Stressful News of Today’s Political Transitions?
In a time when most of the nation is looking for a diversion from political news it is no wonder that human interest stories are getting a little more attention. From black gossip sites to heart warming stories from urban news sites, the American public is looking for a way to be entertained, encouraged, and enlightened about the good things that people are doing in spite of what some people see as some pretty challenging times.
Whether you are a news consumer who is turning away from the latest polls and protest to black gossip sites for a mental break or you are a regular consumer of hollywood news from a variety of sources, now seems to be the perfect opportunity to watch something that will put a smile on your face that will last through the holidays.
If you are looking for a relaxing break from the tragedies of world conflicts, local bus crashes, and political pundits tune into your favorite black gossip sites or other entertainment media for stories like this:
- An adorable infant enjoying a basement swing for the first time.
- Beyonce?s newest release of a holiday recording. As an artist, Beyonce has an estimated net worth of $450 million and is one of the most successful female music artists in the world. As The fact that her husband Jay-Z is worth $650 million, brings their collective wealth to $1 billion, resulting in constant coverage by the media.
- Cat videos are always a hit!
- Days of parades!
- Everyone loves the stories of professional athletes taking time out of their holiday schedules to visit local hospitals.
- Funny home videos have been keeping Americans entertained for years. The newest holiday versions of these can create many hours of giggles.
- Girls gone wild videos may not be politically correct anymore, but the pictures of warm weather events can be pretty heart warming during the coldest months of the year.
- How long can you go without clicking out of work you are supposed to be doing to go click through the latest list of Michele Obama’s outfits.
- Innovative teachers across the nation are featured in educational spotlights that feature the positives that are going on in kindergarten through high school environments.
- Jumping off skateboard, flipping off slides, and riding through dirt trails are popular selfie videos that are internet sensations.
- Kindness matters, and one of the popular stars who is known for featuring the kindness of others is Oprah Winfrey. Her show which aired for 25 seasons between the years of 1986 and 2011 is still a source of popular posts on social media sites. With its placement on as many as 120 channels and an audience of 10 million people, the show grossed $125 million by the end of its first year. A collection of kindness stories to last for generations.
- Letting the black gossip sites provide a less stressful start to your morning can include everything from the latest news about the Obama daughters and their high school and college choices to following the success of first generation college students.
- Many of the most popular television features focus on ways to help those around the country who are less fortunate.
- Never let yourself go to bed in bad mood. Instead, find a quick internet post about some customer leaving a spectacular tip for a hard working waitress.
- Oh the places you will go! High school and college graduation messages and traditions are an inspiring source of information.
- Peaceful videos that showcase the most beautiful locations in the country and across the world that are accompanied by relaxing music are a great way to start or end the day.
- Quiet moments are difficult to find. consider making one evening a week a no news, no technology break.
- Rising early and listening to a morning morning worship service can be a great start.
- Songs performed by children’s choirs.
- Touchingy stories about quiet acts of service by famous actors.
- Unlimited adorable puppies!
- Very tiny babies giggling!
- Will Smith, as one of the industry’s highest paid actors, and his family get lots of news coverage.
- X-tra special features about black police officers.
- You can spend hours listening to RandB, rap, and hip-hop concerts that are attended by as many as 6.94 million people a year.
- Zoo animals taking care of each other.